Welcome!

More Than ABC is a informative, fun, creative blog dedicated to share what is going in in our classroom. Using technology, creativity, and quality materials keeps us busy! If your in my class or just a visitor, I'm glad you stopped in!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Art Night Review

Our school wide art night a week ago was a huge success.  It was great seeing students of all ages come through and try the different art projects! 



I was rather jealous that I had to stay in my classroom while the students got to go make such cool projects.


These are only a few of the neat ideas from our amazing art teacher.  Later on I saw that there was home made silly puddy too!  Too cool!
Art is such a great way for students to express themselves and convey their knowledge.
Parents, I know you like all those art moments too!  I saw you just as focused as the students creating right along side them.  Great family time!









Posted by Picasa