Welcome!

More Than ABC is a informative, fun, creative blog dedicated to share what is going in in our classroom. Using technology, creativity, and quality materials keeps us busy! If your in my class or just a visitor, I'm glad you stopped in!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Report Cards

2nd Quarter Report Cards were sent home with students today.   (The quarter ended 12-17-2010)

Please look for these, as well as their most current STAR reading test and MAP reading, math, and language test scores.

The skills and behavior standards will help give you an idea of how your child's behavior was in 2nd quarter.  I also sent home today a 1/2 sheet of pink paper.  Students self assessed their Q2 behavior the week before winter break, and my scores are next to those.  Comparing their self-assessment with my score can prove interesting some times :)

I will be happy to explain or discuss scores with you.  Please contact me or your child's reading or math teacher if you have specific questions.

Mrs. Rose