While we DO NOT want students to be sent to school sick (if they've had a fever in the last 24 hours) attendance is very important. If you have specific questions about attendance please contact our front office.
Missing one day could mean missing:
- The weeks main vocabulary lesson
- Introducing a new concept in math
- Review of material before a test
- Writing conference based on their work
- Their only time seeing a specials teacher for the next 3 days
- Discussion about the next paragraph, chapter, or line in reading
- A test or assessment to guide our instruction about how they are progressing
- Practice for readers theater with their group
- Getting to experiment with hands on materials in science
- A guest speaker, presentation, or assembly
- a lot of assignments...
As cold and flu season is upon us, please remind and encourage your child about all the healthy measures to take to stay healthy.
Thanks to all those kids who are there each and every day ready to learn and the parents getting them there!