Welcome!

More Than ABC is a informative, fun, creative blog dedicated to share what is going in in our classroom. Using technology, creativity, and quality materials keeps us busy! If your in my class or just a visitor, I'm glad you stopped in!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to our new school year!

Our supplies are ready, plans have been made, and we are ready to get started. I am so excited to begin teaching this group of students and be a part of all their amazing learning.

The purpose of this blog is to offer parents, family, and friends a window into some of the events, lessons, and learning that is happening at school.

I also use the blog to communicate upcoming events, alert you to interesting or useful places online, and to keep you informed.

Look through some of lasts years posts, check out the tabs across the top and view permanent pages to learn a little about the classroom, the curriculum we use, and your teacher!

If you have comments or questions about the blog please email me using my work email address.

Mrs. Rose