Welcome!

More Than ABC is a informative, fun, creative blog dedicated to share what is going in in our classroom. Using technology, creativity, and quality materials keeps us busy! If your in my class or just a visitor, I'm glad you stopped in!

Saturday, August 21, 2010

We Want To Be

Everyone turned in their "All About Me" homework!
I have a page my mom kept from second grade that said I wanted to be a teacher. Not everyone knows what they might want to do when they are only 10 years old, but anything is possible with the right attitude and hard work!


Someone in our class wants to be a

  • dentist
  • builder
  • magician
  • musician
  • restaurant worker
  • soldier
  • scientist
  • shark scientist
  • baseball player
  • movie producer
  • Olympian
  • veterinarian
  • actress
  • policeman
  • author
  • football player
  • chef
  • adventurer
  • professional gymnast
  • criminal lawyer
What an amazing and exciting list!